Monday, January 31, 2005

back in black

No, it's not deja vu, just a jump back to where we were before. My makeover to the blog was a surprise to others -- there was a strong stance to keep the white text on black background rather than all those rounded boxes and lighter background and I'd rather be a lover than a fighter, so I'm returning to our original look.

My apologies to all for all the sudden changes. This is how we're keeping it until and unless we take the blog to a new location, at which time it may have a look to match whatever our website looks like in the future. I'm disabling comments on this post only because I just want my post to be here as an explanation and not a starting point for conversation... please blog on, friends, and if you'll just do me the favor of pretending the change never happened, I will feel a little bit better and can continue on with the bigger picture, ok?

(If you have just posted and beat me to this message, don't worry about it, I just want to move on from here... hope that makes some sense... thanks, and all good things to all of you.)