Monday, January 17, 2005

Gettin' ready to go

OK! Here's a new post so y'all can go crazy again! Yes, we've been busy getting ready for the big record session. I'm all excited and not too nervous... yet. Hopefully the nerves will be more like adrenaline once we're there. It's just crazy that this is actually happening and... well, I don't even know what else to say. I think I just got more nervous writing that.

Peggy -- I hope your shoulder/arm is doing better! I don't know if you can get ahold of any down there, but look for some arnica -- it really helps with soreness. You can find it in a health food store, both in gel and pill form.

Everybody else -- keep on keeping on, and don't worry about limiting your topics, like brotherphil said.

I have too much to do this afternoon but as usual have enjoyed all the various posts from y'all -- all alliterations aside, always admire animated activity and actual astuteness.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Wilders.....

    I wish you the very best in your recording session. Every recording so far has been awesome. Carl and I listen to them often. So history states that this one will be awesome as well. Your confidence as musicians shines. Take care and make sure you get your rest.

    Oh, and hello groupies. I'm still watching ya'll.

    Gregory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard the news about the new recording session...congratulations!!!

    Thanks for the wonderful show in Larryville by the way. We were well overdue for some good ole-timey fun.

    Keep rockin!
    -Lindsey Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::sigh::

    I just typed a whole long thing and then clicked the wrong bit of screen and lost it all.

    Short verion: Aquarius, year of the horse (Jan. 29, 1967).

    I would like recommendations for a Wilders CD to buy for a friend who would like one.

    Eye'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couple of quick things. I'm gonna throw a little duct tape on the old banjo and head down to the Rural Grit Happy Hour tonight to see Frank Lee. Didn't make it to Lawrence as I attended the Chicken Festival in Valley Falls this weekend.

    My sign is Dodge, the Ram. Or maybe Ram, the Dodge. I usually exit quickly any discussion that includes the words "What's your sign", but will make an exception in this case.

    Hope the recording session goes well. You gotta be careful in LA, as they eat a lot of stuff that is seined out of the road ditch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    In a word, Aquarius.
    30January1965.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to post, but I've been reading! I always enjoy hearing what the groopers have to say.

    I am looking forward to news from the Wilders, and I'm looking forward to hearing about the new Christmas CD...

    Hope all is well in everyone's world.

    ReplyDelete