Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Missing in action

Well, were you wondering?  I know you were... we have made it home and have a whole day off before we leave for Rockygrass.
 
Internet connections were much more rare than traffic jams and long hours of driving in the east... or else I would have written, I promise! 
 
For me, even though it was more physically trying to do this tour, I loved the east.  My Mom was born in Delaware and grew up all around the east, so that could be part of it.  (My Dad grew up in Missouri, though, so that's part of my connection here for sure, too.)  Anyway I wished we were out there for longer and just hope we can get back for more good stuff.
 
I worked on notes for update blogs last night while in the Box (the term we now use for the body which Chief inhabits).  So forthcoming are several posts... they will be briefer than what I wrote out west, mainly because that's all I could do, but also I think the longer posts are perhaps prohibitive for those who just want a quick read!
 
Thanks for all your comments... I enjoyed reading them just now.  Keep 'em coming!
 
Kim-e, what was that gospel link you found?  Did you save the website??
 
A note on what will follow:  I will post the notes in reverse chronological order.  So, if you want to start where we left off before, look for the post on Canyon Country and read up from there.
 
I will do at least a couple tonight before I collapse into bed... don't look for another post until post-Rockygrass, most likely.  We have hotel rooms, but may not be in them often as they are in Boulder and the fest is in Lyons.  Wish us luck -- I know you all do -- and read on very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment