Sunday, June 20, 2004

What happened to those updates?

Dear reader,

It's been what, over a week since my last post. I had written the "wreck on the highway" sometime last week but it's been so nearly impossible to get time to post, let alone think about writing something. But I'm trying to persevere! So in the interest of following up, in case you're keeping track, from my Updates in Store post, here is the followup story:

1. More Arizona Angels: this has been duly and gracefully covered by Brotherphil. We owe loads to all our dear Arizona Angels and we thank you sincerely and with love in our hearts!

2. Club Congress: again taken care of by BPhil... I had written something but didn't get it posted, and that's fine anyway. I will add WE LOVE YOU TUCSON!

3. Oh that Desert Heat! You know what? It was really tough for me. It made my brain sluggish and my mood sour like the milk that went bad in our fridge when we couldn't stay plugged in. As we got out of the desert into Colorado and then the Pacific N.W., I felt much better and more at home (Trees, I love you!). All I can say now is that I look forward to the southwest again... in the WINTER.

4. Replies to your replies: I am going to attempt this tonight. Briefly. And by the time you read this, you will have read that, if I do indeed accomplish the task. That's all due to the chronology thing and me not wanting to hold something to post later. Huh?



1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Angels and Betse... there must be one that sits in the passenger seat of my car with a feather, because I can't help but at least grin in a muchly largish way whenever I hear Betse sorta laugh at the beginning of "Jawbone", and at the end of "Night Train to Memphis" (after her outburst of "...we're all goin' there!"). I have to wonder if someone shot her a look after she said that.

    Anyway, just another couple of bits of joy that CD gives me.

    ReplyDelete